Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. I want to attend the conference. When and how can I sign up?
Registration for tickets will open for attendees on January 15, 2022. More information will follow.
2. I'm a student who wants to present at the conference. How can I submit my poster or paper?
We are currently accepting paper and posters on our google form.
3. When will I know if my paper or poster has been selected?
Successful presenters will be notified latest by February 28, 2022.
4. When is the last day to submit my paper or poster?
The deadline to submit posters and paper is on February 1, 2022.
5. When is the last day of ticket sales?
The last date for ticket sales: is on March 12, 2022, the day of the conference.
6. I'm a student who wants to participate but I do not have a sciences background. Is this okay?
Yes, we encourage students from all fields to participate and submit their work as long as it is related to gerontology and aging.
7. I had technical issues signing up for tickets or submitting my work. Who can I contact?
8. I have a question that has not been answered here, where can I ask about it?